3-Piece Roadtrip Fitted Luggage Bags for the MR2 Spyder are exclusively designed for the back bin of the MR2. These bags are a rugged, functional accessory to the MR2 Spyder and have unique features that make them ideal for use with your roadster:
Design and Construction:
- designed to match the measurements of the back bin, maximizing storage space
- durable rubber piping with a lightweight metal core along the sides protect the bags from damage and rough handling
- rugged and oversized zippers for easy handling and exceptional durability
- the embroidered JDM-Style Midship Runabout Logo unmistakably identifies these bags as an accessory for your MR2.
- an outer shell of extremely durable nylon
- the base is made of a solid but flexible material to further protect your belongings.
Toyota, MR2 Spyder are registered trademarks of the Toyota Motor Corporation
Keywords: Toyota, MR2, Spyder, Roadster, MR, MR-S, ZZW30, Fitted Luggage Bags, Travel Bags,
German: Reisetaschen, Handgepäck, Gepäck, Reisegepäck
Italian: Borse da Viaggio, bagaglio
Spanish: Equipaje, Bolso, Bolsa, Maletas
.. and other hot and sexy keywords!
Reviews Hide Reviews
MR2 Travel Luggage
This luggage is designed to fit behind the seats in the Toyota MR2 type III convertible. The 3 pieces fill the space snuggly and provide enough luggage space to work for weekend or short duration trips. Well thought out and extremely useful.
Must have for Spyders
These bags are amazing! A must have for Spyder owners!
2003 MR2 luggages
By far the best and most practical investment I have made for my spyder. Between the midship and frunt space, I could now fit plenty of well organized weekend getaway clothing. I highly recommend the investment to fellow spyder owners;)
Road Trip Necessity
These bags perfectly optimize the minuscule luggage space in the MR2 Spyder. We have used them for overnight trips and found them to be a big improvement over everyday bags. North American coast-to-coast travelers on Spyderchat report these bags and cruise control as being key enablers.